The Perfect Layer
- Base: Pocket Tee or Long Sleeve Tees
- (pro tip: in winter weather layer our pajama pants underneath our sweats for extra comfort)
- 2nd Layer: Hooded Sweatshirt & Jogger. Perfect for safe car seat travel.
- Even More Outerwear: Coat! We love Patagonia and North Face Toddler wear.
- Dress infants in as many layers as you would yourself, they don’t need extra warmth
- When babywearing our footies make the perfect outfit since they offer protection and breathability!
- Don’t forget that as weather gets colder, experts advise against using jackets while in the car.
- Layers come off: Wrap our hoodies around the waist so they don’t get lost!
- Sun safety is still important as weather cools down. Our fabric still protects from harmful UV rays when you stop thinking about sunscreen.