This gift set makes the coziest present for your favorite little one! Our Limited Edition Let it Snow Footed Sleepers or 2-Piece PJs paired with Bubbsi whipped coconut body cream. Clean high-quality products that make your little one feel cozy from bath to bedtime!
What you get:
- One (1) Lark Adventurewear Zip Footie OR 2-Piece PJ set in our Limited Edition Let it Snow Print ($32 Value)
- One (1) Bottle of Bubbsi Whipped Coconut bodycream ($22 Value)
- All wrapped in holiday tissue paper with a red bow and personalized gift note so its ready to go under the tree!
*Please Note: This exclusive gift set is not eligible for additional discounts of codes
Bubbsi is a line of clean coconut oil products that makes skincare fun for little ones! Their delightfully moisturizing products start with high levels of coconut oil, are over 95% naturally-derived and are free of the yucky stuff. Kids adore Bubbsi's soft, squeezable silicone bottles and parents love that they are non-toxic and refillable!
About Lark Adventurewear:
We are MADE IN USA and utilize the HIGHEST QUALITY raw materials, SOFTEST yarns and craftsmanship to create pieces that last and are easy to wash.
- Our exclusive Softek™ fabric keeps littles cool when its hot and warm when its cool
- Softest clothing you'll ever feel. Breathable and cozy.
- Bottom-to-Top Zippers make diaper changes a breeze
- UPF 50+ to protect from sun and sweat
- Eco-Friendly 60% Bamboo/40% Cotton
- Made in the USA
- Created by mom and female owned and run business
Our mission is to make quality children’s clothing that can easily endure the daily life of an active infant or toddler --- from the sandbox to a birthday party to dinner with the grandparents – wash and repeat! Our bamboo & organic cotton knit provides natural, UPF 50+ sun protection that is breathable and perfect for helping kids stay cool in warm weather and warm when its cooler.
Safety Disclaimer: For child's safety, garment should fit snugly. This garment is not flame resistant. Loose-fitting garment is more likely to catch fire.